God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TIRED

I am tired. I think this will be short. Got up again early. I love that. I get to start everything early and fresh.
I cooked all morning for some friends coming back from China. I bet they are so tired and ready to sleep in their own beds. God bless them. I am so happy they are home and can't wait to meet their new son!
Swimming lessons went great. I think that is my favorite park of the day and if you asked what my kids favorite part was, they would say the same.
We went to Coeur d'Alene this evening. Picked up a few things at Costco. Now we are home and it is late and my kids are still up! I need to get them in bed NOW!

So I will end this. Good night to you all! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...