God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, May 6, 2009



So, this morning I woke up later than I wanted. That means we start school late. However, we did our schooling for the day. Melina and I are studying the Renaissance period and we finished reading on Elizabeth I and now are on William Shakespeare! So much fun. We both love that time period. We are pushing through math and Melina is really good at it, but gets frustrated that it takes "time" to do. She is learning patience. Though she loves everything else in school.
Olline is reading super well. We have a bit to go and soon she will be reading books all on her own. So much fun! She is also very good in math; can't wait to see how she does next year. Also, she has her very first loose tooth!

We were blessed again today with an afternoon full of swimming! Melina had her team swim, while Olline just played in the water. Melina swims three days a week and Olline swims two. It is so fun!

This evening it has just been pouring buckets of rain! Yuck, but I suppose we need it. I would love a little sun though. They say this weekend!

Check this photo out!!!! It is of me turning 1 years old (I'm in the green). My cousin Sarah is sitting with me. My sister Jennifer is the far left with the blonde hair! So Cute!!!!

Well I am going to go relax now. Hope all your days are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...