God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Long Day

Today I got up at 5:30am. I haven't done that in a very long time. Felt good to be up with the birds. I worked out too!
Then after I fed the girls breakfast, we start school early! PTL! The school day went great and I just enjoyed teaching today. Melina and I just started reading The Swiss Family Robinson! Fun. I have never read it. I have only seen the movie and I can't wait to get more into it.

After school I got to talk to my mom. I haven't had one of our good LONG conversations in a while, so it felt great to listen to her voice! (Thanks mom:)

Then before we knew it it was time to get ready for swimming lessons. The girls jumped in the pool and I could just relax and watch and visit with my friend there.
The girls are swimming fantastic. Melina is almost always the fastest:) We are so proud of her. We have a swim meet at the end of the month in Kennewick. We are looking forward to it!
Olline is also swimming great. It is great to see her try so hard!

After swimming we dropped off books at the library and then went to Yokes for a few groceries. We came home and ate dinner and it feels good to be home and relax.

Good night to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...