God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Little Taste of Old Sandpoint and our day

Sandpoint School in 1887! WOW!

Main area in Sandpoint, where 1st Ave. is now. Right down town! Schweitzer Mt. is in the background on the left! 1900's

I think this will be short. It is 8:15pm and I am trying to get my girls to bed. We just got back from the City Beach! We walked around and had lots of fun. We even swung on the swing set! So cool! Jade would give the girls "under doggies"! I hopped on it and he gave me one. I haven't done that in SOOOOO long. I loved it and I haven't laughed like that in a long time. It makes you feel so good. I felt 10 years old! I HIGHLY recommend it!

So we are trying to calm down now and get ready for the night. Jade is protecting our tomato plants because the weather man said that we will be getting a freeze tonight. Not good. We did have lots of wind and surrounding black clouds. It stayed sunny, but with those tempting rain clouds.

Oh, Melina's swim meet has been cancelled for us. The meet itself isn't cancelled, but they had a limit for the amount of racers and we were too late. They have 520 racers going already! (It was not our coaches fault) So we are so sad! We were looking forward to going. I think we might try to do another one June 19-21. We will see and I will keep you posted.

Love you all, Good Night. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...