God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A new day

Okay, here is my sister Jennifer and I sitting on the couch in December of 1977! WOW! So cute, don't you think?
This is of my Grandma (my dad's mom) and her father (my Great Grandpa) on the farm! Such a neat photo!

Spring is tiring...I mean that in the most wonderful way. I have been so used to the slow-winter-hibernating months and now we are out and about doing lots of things. My body is tired. I like it, it feels great...just didn't realize how "bear like" I become in the winter. I love Spring!

Today I woke up early and hopped on the ol' treadmill. It was fantastic. I do like working out, but my knees are not so good. I have to be careful. But it does make me feel better mentally!

After that we all got ready for another day of school. We had a good day. We are studying the oceans! Fun. Oceans are pretty cool.

Melina has been reading the first of six books called Warriors. It is a book about cats! Not too sure all the details, but she loves them. She is almost done with book one. If she reads book two, I said I would get her the next four! Fun stuff.

At 12:45 I rushed out the door and took my kids to my friend Shannon's house in Sagle. She watched my kids and took them to swimming so I could get a hair trim and color. She is a very sweet lady and glad to have her in my life.

After that I went to the pool to watch and pick up my girls. Jade surprised us and showed up at the pool side for a few minutes. He loves to watch his girls swim.

Then we got home and we ate and felt tired! That swimming just makes my girls so tired. I love it. It is so great for them.

I just cleaned the kitchen and I think I will go rest a bit. Have a great night. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...