God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, May 8, 2009

Great Friends









Today I got up and worked out. School even went great. My kids were a little cranky here and there, but all in all it went great.
Then later we all headed out to our friends house in Sagle. They have a "perfect" place. Their house is gorgeous and they have great acreage! We got to see their pigs, sheep, dog and cats! So fun. We really enjoy their friendship. God is good.

It has been raining like crazy this evening. I thought the sun was going to stay for a bit, but no, it continued to rain. I think tomorrow it will be sunny and maybe we can get our gardening done.

So here is my photo for the day. It is my cat Kiwi's 8th birthday today, so I thought I would post her photo!!!! So cute! She is my baby!
Love you all! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...