God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sunny


Today the sun is so beautiful. I am hoping it will stay that way! It is suppose to be about 62-65 degrees! PTL!
Last night Jade brought home our nephew Jeriah. It will be his first stay here alone. We are so blessed to have him. He is a blessing.
Today I plan to do homeschooling. I wanted to go to the church in Sandpoint were we have our First Class Co Op, because they are having a used Homeschool book sale. However I am not sure I will make it.
The girls are playing on their DS games now waiting for their mom to get ready.

Oooo..hopefully today Jade will get to pick up his used (to him new) Toyota Tundra! PTL! He has been waiting for this day for years. I am so happy for him. He has need a new vehicle for so long. I have always been blessed with the newer ones! It is his time now! Yeah!
FYI: This photo here was take a couple months ago! So no, we do not have that snow anymore. This was taken on our first real day of sun! The girls were so happy to ride their bikes with out having to wear snowsuits!!!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...