God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Day Yesterday












I was woken up by my sweet Melina at 7am with a menu in her had. She had made a menu called the "Mother's Day Cafe" with yummy breakfast options! Each item cost a few kisses! She had eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, english muffins, and cinnamon rolls to choose from! WOW! Yummy! I had everything but the cinnamon roll! I even had a cup of coffee! It was so delicious. Our hostess was Olline, who directed me to my table. My waitress was Melina who took my order. And our COOK was Jade! Wow, I have a fabulous family!

The food was perfect and I was so full I couldn't finish all my bacon or sausage! Thank you to them who love me sooooo much! I love them with all my heart. Melina even went out that morning and cut a fresh tulip for me! Awesome.

Then we all got ready and went to church. They had a great service, especially for us moms! It was nice and uplifting. It was nice to share it with my family. God is good.

After that we headed home, still full from breakfast. We then decided to head to Mirror Lake in Sagle. It is only about 30 minutes from here across the long bridge. I wasn't sure how the weather would hold up, but it was perfect. Lots of sun and a nice breeze. I even need a little blanket. We fished on the little lake for about 3 hours in our little row boat. Glad Jade was with us because he rowed and baited our hooks the whole time. He didn't even fish, just took care of his girls!
We decided to row in and get off the water. We were all getting cold and hungry by that time. We hopped in the truck and headed home. Only to drop off the two small trout we caught and then headed back out for dinner. We were all so tired and not sure if we should have gone out for dinner, but my family offered it to me. So we went to the Hydra in town and had a very yummy dinner. I was so full I could hardly move! Yum.

We got home late and we were all so tired. The girls got ready for bed and I was able to finally call my mom! I hadn't talked to her all day; we did text on the cell phones, but that isn't the same. I miss her so much and wished that I could have spent my day with her.

Well that was our day. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Love you all! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...