God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sun is still out!


Hello to all,

Well, our nephew Jeriah left late last night on the train back to Everett, WA! We sure do miss him. Right when I think we are getting more comfortable with each other, he has to go! The girls just loved him and bonded more than ever before! Thank you Jeriah for being a great cousin to our girls. You are an awesome man and look forward when you can come back (but only if Mariah can come:)).

The sunshine is still out, but clouds are moving here and there, so I think rain may be on it's way. Our grass is growing like crazy and it is time to get out there and mow, garden, and pull weeds! I love it!

Our friends in China are adjusting to there new life with their sweet son Luke. I pray that all will be smooth and safe on the rest of their journey!

My mom has been sending me the most cool old photos of relatives on her side of the family! I want to share one with you of my Grandad (in the front) and his dad (my Great Grandad) deer hunting. It is so cool! I have never seen family pictures on that side and I am so grateful! I love old photos!


Well must be getting back to schooling. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...