God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, May 15, 2009

Jade, Olline and I headed down town to watch the Lost in the 50's parade. So many people come to watch and it is fun to see all of them. People come to save a spot on the side of the roads at about 4:00pm and the parade doesn't start till 6pm! We got there at about 5pm. Melina wasn't with us because she was able to be in the parade with Amanda. Her Papa Steve has a truck and they rode in the back. I have a photo of her in the truck, but for some reason my computer picture program is shutting down on me!!! FRUSTRATING! So I will try to post those tomorrow if all works.
Here are a few to enjoy of Olline and the cars. I am going to rest now and get the girls in bed. Melina just was invited to go to Silverwood Theme Park tomorrow morning! So I need to have her sleep. She will be so tired-and so excited.
Tomorrow we are going back to town to view the fun old cars in town. They park them and we get to view them! Vroooom...Vrooom...Vrooom!

Love you all family-God Bless

Ok...I am having issues with my photos!!!! Please be patient! I am not sure why they are not down loading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...