God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Promise!




Today was a wild day. I actually got up and worked out! PTL! I needed that!

The girls had a free day from school. So we will have to have a homework day on Saturday.
We did our third day of swimming and that is always a blast. I just get excited to go. However I got some strange hot flash in the pool room and couldn't snap out of it. I am 32! I am not suppose to get hot flashes! Weird. However I feel fine now. Strange.
Well, not much happening today. I thought that I would post a couple pictures. Jade sent me one on the cell phone of a beautiful rainbow. God promises! I love that! I love rainbows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...