God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our Parents Visit

Life seems to have picked up and left me feeling a bit overwhelmed. It has been a week since my sweet Parents-in-Love were here to visit us and I am just getting to post their pictures. I have taken so many that I will share them throughout this week. Here are a few to honor such sweet and caring parents! It was a real treat to have them and they have only enriched and blessed our lives.



7-24-11 Mom and Dad enjoying the views from the top of Schweitzer Mt.



7-24-11 Here are our parents infront of the fancy home they stayed in at Schweitzer Mt!!! It was beautiful.



7-24-11 Here is a full view of the outside of the condo. Wish it was mine!!!



7-24-11 Meme and her Olline enjoying each others company!


God Bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...