God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things I Love

God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do and it gave him great pleasure. So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son. He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.

Ephesians 1:5-8


I Heart Faces Pet Week-8-22-11


I also love this dog. I love taking pictures of him. This is Kingston. He is our good friends doggie and he is a huge bundle of sweetness.

I love this...our coop! Recently my dear husband has build steps for us. Before we were climbing up into the coop about 3 feet. Now my knees don't hurt so much to get into the coop. I love it! The chickens love it too.


I LOVE THESE! I am very proud of this bowl of strawberries. I didn't have to buy them at the store all the way from California! All I had to do is pick them from my own backyard! There is nothing greater than the feeling of providing for your own family. It is our first year for these beauties and I will enjoy each one. Half of these turned into strawberry jam and the other half we ate! Can't wait to pick more...LOVE IT!

God Bless and I hope your are finding simple things in your day that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...