God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Homestead

Lots of photos here...I will try to keep this simple, so all you have to do is look at the pictures. We are proud of our small property. It is only about 1/2 acre, but there is so much beauty you can add to a small area. The rewards of your hard work is a priceless gift and I thank God every day for what we have.

Here is one of our apple trees. I think we will get some beautiful apples this year.


Of course, here are our chickens. They have been so much fun. They are still lost without their roosters and our four "originals" stick together, while the two newest girls hang out far away from the four. They have calmed down a bit and I sure hope they find their order soon.


Our wonderful strawberry patch. This is were I have been picking all those gorgeous strawberries!

Down in the dirt...ONIONS!

Carrots...yummy!


Delicious...Lettuce!


and don't forget the potatoes! I live in Idaho after all!


Also, the over powerful Raspberries! They are going to be super plentiful! Most of them I will freeze, because we can't eat these babies fast enough!

We cannot have a homestead without our beautiful daughters! Here is Olline this morning, happy as can be, going to her day camp! Isn't she sweet?

7-17-11 This was yesterday at Melina's bible camp! She has been excited for this for months! She is apart of our little homestead (helps out with everything around the house...well almost everything...heee) and it wouldn't be the same without both of my girls.

Here are Melina and her best friend Emily! They have just signed in for the week of bible camp! They are so happy and I think they will have a great time. I pray God will bless them this week and that these girls will have a closer relationship with the Lord after all their adventures there. I love them!



I cannot and will not forget my dear husband. Without him our little homestead would not be what it is! He is our rock and without him we would not be complete. We love him and are so thankful for all he does for this family! Our Lord has truly blessed us with him.








Photobucket
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nY2oHpocVow/TiOior9uRVI/AAAAAAAABhs/_tCJ4mu2oHE/s1600/Barn-Hop.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...