God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family and Friends

Good times at the City beach on the 4th of July! Girls had a great time playing in the sand. They buried each other and filled their suits with sand, which took two days to remove!!!

Family time is priceless and I will cherish our memories!



Olline making a sand castle with cousin Mikayla. Melina and Aunt Jen are off in the distance in the lake. (I took this photo with my new "toy like" Diana Lens. Google Diana + lenses...they are kind of cool! I am just learning about them. They give a sort of "dreamy" look!)


Girls decided to bury Olline and give her a Mermaid Tail!

Today, was hard to get back into the routine of things. We played so hard with our family this holiday weekend, that when we woke up this morning I think our brains were still sleeping.
After the girls had swim practice we did a little shoe shopping, then our good friends came over to visit! I love having them over and visiting. I feel good and happy afterwards and I always look forward to seeing them again (you know who you are:) God blesses us with great people. I am very thankful for those in my life.
I am so grateful for the children He has given me. I see such inner beauty and they have special spirits. I pray God will guide us in raising these girls and that they will grow to have Christ filled lives!

James 4:8 Come close to God, and God will come close to you...
James 4:10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...