God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Psalm 143:8-12

Psalm 143:8-12

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you.


Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.


Rescue me from my enemies, Lord; I run to you to hide me.

Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.

May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.
For the glory of your name, O Lord, preserve my life.
Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress.

In your unfailing love, silence all my enemies and destroy all my foes,
for I am your servant!

God bless you all today! Fully trust in Him...He will lead your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...