God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, August 26, 2011

I Love Family

We had the most wondeful blessed time with our family this week. My sis-in-love and two daughters came to visit us. Deep down I wish that we lived closer. I wish we could visit and share and support each other. I truly enjoyed every moment we had. They are the most sweet family! I LOVE THEM!


8-23-11 Mariah and Melina on the mountain


Jenger, Mariah and little Nicole at the mountain



We even did a little mining! So much fun at Cranky Jennings Mining sluice box!


Jenger (right) and me - love her so much!


HAPPY 14th ANNIVERSARY to US!!!!

Yes, 14 years! I love him more now than ever! I thank our Lord for our marriage and the strength and love we share!


Jade and his sis Jenger!


Riding up the lift! Yeah!


God Bless you all!


Romans 13:11-12 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of slavation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...