God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Festival of Sandpoint Finale - 8-16-11

Sandpoint Festival Finale!

It was a great evening. The weather was perfect, the kids were perfect and the music was perfect.

The finale was a Spanish themed event and I enjoyed the Spanish guitar players the most. We sat in our little chairs and totally relaxed. I am glad to live in a fantastic town. I am blessed by Gods beauty.

8-16-11 Girls enjoying the event

Olline relaxing

We are amongst all the hundreds of people!

There was a full moon out and it made for great fireworks!!

Side note: My blogging has slowed down. We are gearing up for another school year. School starts here at home on the 24th! I can't even believe it is here already! I am not mentally prepared. I am just praying that God will give us strength and patience for another great year. So far our home school journey has been a complete blessing and we will follow this path as long as our Lord wills it. So, please be patient as my blogging is slowing down. I will try to post as much as I can. I am hoping to do it about once a week after school starts!


God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...