God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, August 8, 2011

Prayers for my Grammy

Today I would like to keep our thoughts on my Grammy. She was taken to the hospital last night and I am unaware to how she is doing. This morning they are running more tests, so we just wait to hear some news. She is a beautiful, sweet Godly woman and we love her with all our hearts. We pray God will give her strength and peace.


2 Corinthians 1:2-4 May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.










I wanted this post to be short. No words...Just spiritual thoughts for my Grammy! Please, if you would, say a short prayer for her. I know God has a plan and I pray that He will give us all strength for what ever may happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...