God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Concert Time

Our little town is wonderful. I truly do love living here. Every year at this time many people organize our Festival at Sandpoint music concert. Over a weeks worth of great groups, bands, and the Orchestra come to entertain us. It is a super casual event and there's nothing better than to come, lay your blanket down, sit and enjoy some fantastic music. On Friday, August 5th, we went back to see Brandi Carlile. She is one of my FAVORITE singers! We were able to see her last year, so I was so excited to see her again! By popular demand she was invited back and I am so glad she said yes! She rocked us all and I enjoyed every moment! Melina even came and she knew most of the songs from me playing them in the house!

T0night we will go back for the Grand Finale! The Spokane Symphony Orchestra will be coming and it will be a Spanish theme. CAN'T WAIT!!!

LOVE OUR TOWN!


8-5-11 Here is Brandi Carlile playing with her band! She was incredible and we loved every moment!


8-5-11 Here is Ivan & Alyosha...a really good Seattle band that opened the show for Brandi! They were really great! The two men in the middle are brothers.

8-5-11 My man and I enjoying the event.

8-5-11 Melina and I waiting for Brandi to come out!

Cutie Melina at the concert!

Psalm 61:2 From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed.
Lead me to the towering rock of safety!

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...