God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Few Thoughts

7-30-11 The joys of playing together with great friends! This is what summer is all about!



7-30-11 Big batch of our very own raspberries!!! Yummmmm!



Here is a really cool moth that fell out of a big tree while we were picking raspberries. I believe he just came out of his cocoon. Melina got him on a stick and he then started to flap his wings super fast! He was about 3 inches wide and maybe 2 1/2 inches on body length! Very cool!


I want to send a warm HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to my Grammy today! I love you so much Gram. I hope you will have a blessed birthday! May our Lord give you strength and peace and much LOVE!!! Wish I could be there to squeeze you and kiss you. xoxoxoxox


1 Peter 1:8-9 You love Him even though you have never seen Him. Though you do not see Him now, you trust Him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy. The reward for trusting Him will be the salvation of your souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...