God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sister Love


8-20-10 Sweet kisses



8-20-10 Olline giving kisses to her sis



8-19-10 Melina on the beach!

8-19-10 Little Oscar playing in the sand and Olline is playing behind him! So cute!!!!


8-19-10 Melina at the beach-what is she thinking?



8-19-10 Oscar, Briar, Olline and Melina having a play date at the beach while the moms are hot and sweaty.


8-19-10 Pretty Briar at the beach.


8-19-10 Melina built a sand moat! Cute!

We had a great afternoon at the beach. It was nice to visit with my friend Sarah and her kids. I always enjoy my time with them. It was hot at the beach and I probably should have gone in, but I decided to sweat like an idiot! I think I burnt my back just a little. Girls had a great time!


God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...