God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sandpoint Festival August15th

8-15-10 Sandpoint Festival finale fireworks. I got just a few good shots. However, the fireworks were not as good as some I've seen. So one would go, then pause, the another one would go and so on. I am not complaining...I love fireworks and the orchestra was fantastic playing with the fireworks! It was my first try with my new camera to shoot these. I think I did ok...

8-15-10 Cuties...they had a good time. It is always nice to go out as a family and enjoy something as a whole!

8-15-10 Here is the tent that the musicians play under. The field is filled with people. We all sit on the grass or we rent short white lawn chairs. Some people bring their own. It is just a fantastic time. You can bring your own drinks, dinner, or whatever you wish. They also have different vendors to choose from to eat and drink! Fun!


8-15-10 This is where we sat. Off to the right side of the tent. It was a good spot. Can you see the girls and Jade?


8-15-10 Here is Olline in her own world. I believe she was picking grass. I just love her face here.

God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...