God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

8-14-10 Pretty Melina

8-14-10 What do you do with 50 lbs. of bread flour????
8-14-10 You Food Saver it in the seal bags!!!!! Oh, yeah baby! That is what you do. Believe it or not...I do use 50lbs. of bread flour. Hopefully it will last me awhile...but we make our own bread, so this was a great deal at Costco!!!


8-14-10 Beautiful purple flower


8-14-10 Ol' Chowder lookin' good


Well, we are about to leave and get a seat to the Sandpoint festival finale! The Spokane Symphony will be playing and I believe the theme is going to be "russia". Should make for a great show!
I hope to test my new camera out and "hope" to take a few good photos! Wish me luck. I am still learning so much.
God bless all of you!

ps...I do have so many more photos I wish I had time to share...but I have to go. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...