God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, August 13, 2010

I have the BEST husband EVER!

8-6-10 My awesome husband and I at the Festival. Getting ready to watch Brandi Carlile! She was soooo fantastic. I love her on CD and I even loved her better live! So good! Thank you to my husband we were able to see her!! It was a perfect "date" night!

8-3-10 Olline and Melina (in the bush) getting lots of huckleberries!

8-3-10 Girls ready for the huckleberry journey!


8-3-10 My huckleberry family! Our Chowder doggie was with us also! He had a blast. I hope we get to do it again! YUMMY!



8-3-10 I am always amazed at God's earth! He created this! It is so beautiful.


I hope to post more photos tomorrow of a gorgeous sunset we saw the other night on the boat.
My pizza dough just beeped at me so I need to go! Homemade pizza here I come! Plus, we are headed to Coeur d'Alene tonight. I think I might be getting my FIRST dslr camera! I am so excited, I have butterflies! Again, this is thanks to my most awesome husband! I love him so much. He is the most selfless person on this planet. He is always thinking of others needs first! He is amazing! I am truly the luckiest woman on this planet! I love him more that words can say! I am so thankful God put him in my life. He is my perfect match! I love you Jade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...