God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today has been another enjoyable day off! Off of school, work, cleaning, everything...well, not really, but it sort of feels that way. It is nice to have a break from school. I have slowed down on my cleaning and I have been trying real hard to relax and enjoy every moment. I know that on Monday things will be back to normal and our lives will be filled with business.
The snowfall has been coming so fast. I am not sure our total amount of snow, but it looks to be about a foot! It was so beautiful today! I love the snow on all the trees!
The girls have been playing a lot in the snow. Olline built a mini snow man in the backyard and both girls made big snowmen in the front yard. So cute.
Also, it is so nice to have such great neighbors. Our neighbor Ray came over and plowed our snow for us in the driveway! He just did it...didn't ask, just did! I love that. So Olline and Melina took over a piece of apple and pumpkin pie for him to enjoy! He said he ate it right away and it was good!




God Bless you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...