God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Getting Warmer

Yes, our weather is getting warmer. When we left for church this morning it was 71 degrees in the Suburban. I believe it is about 84 or so now. Super blue skies and a bit on the windy side. We are suppose to have very nice weather through the 4th of July. I am so happy because, tonight we get a surprise of Dad (Jade's Dad) and Mariah coming! Melina has NO idea that she is coming. I love it. It will boost her spirits up miles! I can't wait to see them. However, we will be missing mom our special Meme Sugar.

Yesterday we were able to enjoy some time with our neighbors up at Schweitzer Mt. It is the first weekend to be open for Jade. The start of all the summer activities. There were so many people there. I have never seen it that busy in the summer time. I suppose that is what happens when Schweitzer offers a "free" day.
We rode the lift and enjoyed the sunshine. It was great. Then afterwards the kids and I drove down the mountain and met up with our neighbors later for dinner. Jade was able to join us and we had a very great evening. We are blessed to have great friends.

While I was cleaning the bathroom today, I was scrubbing a spot on the ceiling. A piece of the ceiling came off (very small piece) and landed right in my EYE! OUCH! I had to take my contacts out right away and try to clean it. It burned so bad. The kind of burn were your eyes are watering and so is your nose! So now I am wearing my glasses which I cannot stand. I am hoping that I will heal fast so I can enjoy our company coming. My parents will be here on the 3rd and I really hope I am not damaged! My right eye is still blurry and painful! Eyes heal fast right?

So that is about it. I hope all our families are doing well. We love you all so much. Meme Sugar, if you are reading this...we love you with all our hearts. We truly wish you could be here with us. Our prayers are with you and your spirit is here with us. We miss you and can't wait to have you here on the next trip! LOVE YOU!

Love you families. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...