God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Time






We have had the best last few days! Our dad and niece from Washington came over for a visit. It was so much fun. I hope that they had as much fun as we did! Have Jade's dad here is such a blessing. He is a wonderful man and we sure appreciate him!

Having Mariah here was amazing! She is an angel and we love her so much. She and Melina are tied at the hips and we are so thankful for their relationship. I think as the aunt, I have a blast seeing the three girls play and bond. We even dressed them up in matching clothes. I remember doing that same thing with my sister and cousins. It makes for great memories.

We got to go up to Schweitzer mountain and ride the lift to see the gorgeous views. Afterwards, the girls got to jump on Schweitzers bungee trampoline. It was Mariah's first time and it was also Olline's first time. I think they had a blast.
We even got to go out on the water a few times on the boat. The last night we took the girls on the tube! I think the girls also enjoyed that. Olline didn't go, but I am hoping that this summer she will be able to go on it. Even I got to go out on the knee board. It is my favorite thing to do. However, I am not paying for it with pains in my left shoulder and left knee!!!!! I am not a young chicken any longer.

So Melina was able to ride back to Washington with Boppa and Mariah! She just wanted to spend as much time with Mariah as possible. Then this morning my parents picked Melina up at Mariahs house and they are now on their way here! I can't wait to have them. It will be their birthdays on the 4th and I think it will be a great celebration!

It will be hot these next few days. I believe it is suppose to be about 90 degrees tomorrow! You can definitely feel it! I also keep hearing that thunder storms are coming in on the evening of the 4th! I pray that they will not coming to Sandpoint!

Well, I believe that is it in a nut shell. I will try to post a few pictures I took on my cell phone. I love you all! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...