God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sandpoint City Beach

7-17-09 Girls with their tubes!
7-17-09 Girls at City Beach
7-17-09 Panoramic View of the girls at City Beach



Yesterday we went to the city beach. We left early before it started to get crowded. It was already hot by the time we got there at 10:30am. It was so gorgeous and perfect. The girls hit the water right away. I laid it the sun till I got really hot and then jumped in. Or should I say slowly walked in. We had a blast, just the girls and I. It is good for us three to be alone and play together. We usually have friends and I just watch. But to be together and interact with my girls is the best blessing ever. They were super sweet and a JOY to be with! I am so thankful for them both!

We played and played, the beach got crowded and we ate ice cream. Then we play a little more and decided to pack up and head home. We rested at home, then when dad got home we ate dinner and hit the boat! We went to our "nooky nook" and swam again! It was perfect! The girls played so hard. They like to jump off the back of the boat over and over. I am so surprised what fish they have turned out to be!

Speaking of fish...Jade and I both caught a few big bass. It is so much fun. We played, swam, fished and the eagles were flying all over! The water temperature was a great 74 degrees! God spoils us toooo much! I just hope we always stay grateful for what we have.

So today Melina is already off at Amanda's house. I plan to get things organized today for Melina and Olline. Melina leaves for camp tomorrow and Olline leaves for Schweitzers day camp Monday! Melina needs to pack and get ready for her big week away from the family! To tell you the truth I am nervous and sad she is going. I will MISS her terribly!

Well, I pray you all will have a blessed day! Love you so much. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...