God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SO MUCH HAPPENING

Today I am using Jade's laptop. Our computer has been out of commission for some time now. We are hoping that it will be back up in a week or so. So I just wanted to post a small letter today. I miss adding to my blog. So much has happened since July 17th. Kids attended camps. Melina attended a bible camp for a week-over night!!! It was her first over night event. It was so strange. That same week Olline attended the Schweitzer day camp from 8-4pm. To be home alone without my girls was a very weird feeling. Jade and I did get a little vacation though. We went on the boat, went to Canada and such. It was great.

So time is ticking down for school to restart. I am in the process in getting everything in order. However, without my computer I am unable to do a lot of it. This year I will be signing up Olline for the 1st grade Idaho Virtual Academy. It is a public (charter school) system. It scares me a little, but I want to try it for a year. It is a homeschool system. They send us the computer, school work and everything we need. It does not have a christian study, so I would like to add that. If we like it, I plan to only use it for the 1st and 2nd grades. We will see how it goes. I am still trying to register her up.
Melina and I will be doing the next level of A New World of Adventure! It is a great program with all the subjects except Math; I supplement that in.

Oh, we did go camping too! For just a couple days. We dug for Star Garnets, had wild weather, and great bonding time. We had to leave our camp at 3am to get away from tornado winds, thunder and lightning. WOW!

Well I will try to post soon. It may be awhile for our computer to be running smooth! We love you all and wish the best for you. God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...