God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello to All

1948 Grandad (Clyde D. King) hunting!!!

1957 Grammy and their dog Rebel!!! So cute!

What a beautiful day today! Suppose to be in the 80's! The nights are cooler and the days are just perfect. I think I smell school in the air. Or Jade would say he smells hunting! LOL.

This morning we woke up to get ready for swim team. Melina was the only girl there on her team. Summers are so much slower for swim and I love the days when her coach can spend more one on one time with her. I think she likes it also. However, she pushes herself more when she has others to race with.

Olline just is doing so well also! We are still very proud of them. We are hoping that Melina's next swim meet will be October 2-4 in Coeur d'Alene. It will be at a brand new center and it should be exciting. Plus we won't have to drive over 4 hours to get there! Also, we won't need a hotel, we can come home! Great things to look forward to.

School is coming fast. We will be starting on the 31st of this month! Olline will be starting the Idaho Virtual Academy. It is an online school (charter school), which they supply all her needs, even a computer. I just need a bit more structure with her! I just get overwhelmed with two whole curriculum's! I am nervous, it may be harder for us, or it may be a great way to teach! We all need lots of prayer. I just need to remember to take it day by day! My brains get ahead of me sometimes and I get scared!

So, school seems to be getting lined up and ready. Just need to do last minute organizing when the time get closer. As for now we are trying to enjoy every minute of our summer!

We hope you are all doing well. Love you bunches. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...