God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Schools On

It is now 10:13pm and I sit here at this new computer (the school supplies it) for Olline's new schooling thinking of our last three days. We started our new adventure in school last Monday! I just can't believe it has come and we are doing this again. I am so proud that we are continuing to homeschool. It is an incredible feeling to know that I am teaching our children here in our own home. I feel we belong here. God has guided us to this place and I have no regrets.
Monday was a strange day...just because we were getting our "school shoes" back on and testing the waters. We did very well and the girls seemed to love it. However, we started a little later (just because I am used to sleeping in a little...lol-it will be hard for me with the school hours!) and so we ended at 4:00pm! That is alright, just because we had a great time. So yesterday, Tuesday, was harder. Olline had swimming lessons at 9am (Melina stayed home sick with a sore throat) and so we didn't get an early start. However, it was a great full day of school work. Then that leaves me for today...we had a great day. Again, we started later than I wanted too, but we got so much done and I feel that the girls were learning and having fun.
It is hard for me to get these two separate curriculum's down! Olline has her own system going and Melina being four years older has her own program! As long as I can organize and do my advance prep., I think that I can do this. Well, I know I can do this. God has put me in the great spot and I will take it on with all my strength! He never fails me and I will try to not fail Him! PTL!
Today was a very hot day. I believe it was over 90 degrees! After school we went as a family to the library. I needed to pick up a few books on Jamestown of Virginia. Jade also wanted to find a few good books on CD. We got our stuff and then went to Home Depot. Oh boy, do I wish I could pick a little bit of this and that to redo our home. Hee Hee!
Well it is late. I have done all the advance prepping that I can do for my girls. Now it is time to try and rest my brain (if I can) and go to sleep. Tomorrow we will have to wake up early to go swimming and another full day of school.
We love you and hope that all is well with our families. Take care and God Bless.

PS...our computer seems to be working again. So as soon as I can find time I will be able to down load a few pictures and share them with you on my blog! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...