God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sick Kids

It is almost 10am. Olline woke up sick, just like her sister. So far she isn't as bad as Melina, but I can hear the cold coming on. Melina is still bad in her nose and chest! They do not have fevers, but it still is scary. I am not sure if this needs a doctors attention or if they can just fight it out. I haven't decided yet. I just need lots of prayers so that I do not get it. Jade is gone and it seems that every year he leaves we all get sick. So please Lord help us to heal and be well. Keep me strong so I can teach and take care of my kids and home!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...