God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

School, Swim, Sleep

Olline and Melina at the fair grounds with the goats 8-26-09

Olline doing her Math! Sept. 2009

Melina on the slide! Sept. 2009

Melina, Emily B. and Olline at the Kroc Center in CDA! 9-26-09

I just want to say that we have our husband/dad back! He came home yesterday! Oh, we so happy! It feels sooooo good to have him home.
We did our schooling today. All went very well. Jade took Olline to the doctor because her cold just won't go away! She didn't have anything really horrible, just sniffles! So I had Jade get her in and they put her on antibiotics too. They said she has a sinus infection. I am so tired of all the sickness going around.
Jade was able to stay home today! It was nice to have him with us. He was able to see Melina swim this evening as well. Her swim meet in on Saturday, so she is working hard to get it all right. She will be fine!
The weather has changed. It is so cold! I think it was in the 50's today. Sweaters and pants and heat! We are suppose to get the rains as well, but I haven't seen any yet.

I just wanted to ask if everyone would say a little prayer for my Grandad! He had throat surgery yesterday and isn't doing so well in the hospital. I haven't heard from my mom yet on all the details. However she texts me and he isn't feeling well. I just pray God will lay His hands and angels on him. I pray he will heal fast. Wish I was there to support him, but I will pray for him here.

Now I am about to go give Olline and Melina a bath! I am tired and ready to relax!

Good night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...