God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Tired

What a day. We woke up at 6am...got ready for our first day of First Class Co-Op! We used to have it on Fridays, but they changed it to Monday's. It was fun and our girls loved it. Melina sure has a few super sweet friends there that bring out the best qualities in her. So nice to see such great girls that love the Lord!
Olline had a great time and just loves everyone. She is a people person and she could play all day with her friends.
I will be teaching a preschool class for 3 and 4 year old kids for an hour. It turned out great. Kids just are so forgiving...they love you no matter what. I really enjoyed it and I think they like me. Hee. So this begins our 10 week school process of our Co-Op. Such a great blessing for us.
Then this afternoon I had a friend over with her daughter named Briar (like Briar Rose in Sleeping Beauty). She is 4 years old and she and Olline just love each other. Her mom Sarah and I got to visit and it was so nice. She is a very sweet lady.
After the good visit we ate a quick dinner and we were off to church for the girls bible classes. They seem to really love it. I didn't stay. I ran over to the Walmart and got a few things. So, by the time we got home at 8pm the girls and I were so very tired. I am so tired now and should be sleeping.
Jade is still out hunting and I just pray for his safety every day! I miss him so much and he has been gone for just a few days. The girls keep asking for him and it is sometimes hard to be the strong mom. I want him here also! Melina keeps worrying that he may be hurt...but I told her that God is protecting him and that we can put our faith and trust in HIM! That always makes us feel better!
Well it is late and my eyes are shutting as I type. Love you all and God Bless YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...