God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Times flying

Do you feel that June is just flying by? Since school stopped, I just feel that time is flying by and I am not taking time to truly enjoy it. I just pray God will slow my brains down so that I can enjoy every part of this summer. I'm already filling my head with an overload of thoughts for next school year. I think I have OCD with it. Trying to figure out how I am going to school Melina (5th) and Olline (1st) with two full curriculum's. WOW! I am so excited and terrified at the same time. I just need prayer.
Yesterday my neighbor (a teacher) offered for us to come in her public school and pick out all the left over school books we wanted for FREE! They were throwing them away! I took so many books. Mostly reading, writing and math for Olline's level. I just got some really cool things and I am so grateful! PTL!

So today the girls swam early. Summer hours are different. Melina swims on Tues. and Thurs. at 9am and Wed. at 8:15am. Then Olline swims on Tues. and Thurs. at 9am. We are enjoying the earlier times. However, sometimes I just struggle at getting up for the earlier hours. Melina is my morning girl and she is great...Olline and I like our sleep! Hee Hee.
Though I just enjoy watching them swim. With fewer kids Melina is getting great instruction and I see more improvement. PTL!

It is cloudy today, but humid. We did get some rains the other day, but it has been very warm and moist. We are not as used to the humid weather. Usually Idaho is dry. I believe it will be this way for the week. We sleep at night with our widows open so that we don't sweat at night.
Just think of what it's like in the pool room during swim!!!! I am always so hot in there and sweating like a pig! LOL!

So I got my chili on and my bread going and now I will make the girls some lunch. Hope all our families are in good spirits today. I love you all so much. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...