God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hot SUN

It has been so hot! I believe it was about 91 yesterday! We were so hot we went out on the boat and JUMPED IN! It was cold. I jumped in twice and was done! It did feel super good and woke my body up fast. Melina stayed in the longest and Olline just couldn't get her whole body in. She just dangled her legs. Jade jumped in also a couple times. At the end Melina even tried to kneeboard and Jade also got on it! The water was so smooth and Jade had a HAPPY face on the whole time! So here are a few photos of yesterday.

6-4-09 Beautiful Lake-can you kind of see the sailboats out there? There were about 12 or so boats racing!
6-4-09 Melina out on the kneeboard

6-4-09 Diana Jumped in! COLD!


6-4-09 Dad, Melina and Olline just sitting on the boat!

OTHER PHOTOS...


6-3-09 LUCY (mom's baby) yawning!
6-2-09 Kiwi (my baby) Yawning
OK...I just had to share these wild photos. My mom and I are always trying to take a good YAWN picture of our cats. It is a very tricky thing to do. But these two photos are just crazy! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...