God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Raining...It's Pouring...

Today....
When it rains, it pours!!!!  We had super rains last night!  The weather warmed and the snow melted, causing backyard flooding.  We may see this as scary or weird, but my Lab thinks this is the best thing ever!  He just wanted to play in it.  Scrape the snow underneath.  He is a silly dog.

Perspective.  See how much water there is?  Thankfully it is staying away from the house.  Look how small Bison looks?

The girls liked to walk in it too.  As you can see my youngest wore my boots (way too big) and slugged through the waters.  I have to say...I LOVE BOGS!  They are not good with walking on ice, but for everything else they are perfect!  You can walk in anything with those BOGS!  Best boot ever!

Well, by the looks of it, I think my family fits the "Idaho" look!  PJ's, boots, ski coats, flooding waters, the dog, and Chickens!  LOLOL!

They made it across.  They had a great time...I even think my girls bonded a little.  Thank you Lord for the little things.  We are truly blessed by our Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...