God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Girls First Day of FUNatics!

First off...I didn't go up with my girls on their first day of Funatics ski group classes.  I cherish my Saturdays, because I get to be ALONE...may sound selfish, but I truly enjoy the peace and quiet.  When you homeschool, a little alone time is precious.  Also I want to credit my friend Jacinda for taking both of these photos!  She loves photos just as much as I do and I am so grateful to her for doing this for our girls! 
This is Melina's ski group.  Can you see her?  She's the seventh girl from the left.  Her coach is the 5th from the left.  WOW!  I think Melina is getting too tall!  I hope they have an excellent day and I look forwards to hearing their stories when they get home!

Here is my baby!  My Olline.  She on the right.  These girls also swim together.  Skiing and swimming seems to be a thing here where we live!  I am so proud of my girls.  I sure hope it isn't too hard and icy for them.  It is a beautiful day though and the sun is trying to stay out.

Thank you Lord for our opportunities.  Keep these precious girls safe.  Help them make good decisions and guide them when I am not there.  Send your angels to them Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...