God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Friday!!!

I am so thankful it is Friday. I am exhausted and looking forward to the weekend. However, I am not sure this weekend will bring me peace. It is Halloween weekend and we will be trick or treating around the neighborhood. We still have to figure out the exact way the girls will be dressing up. I think in the end they will both look something like fairies or sprites. I will try to take good photos to share of the final result.
Today is a good day. Woke up early and headed off to swim. My coach worked me hard. You could tell because at the end my face was beat red!!! It felt great and I am so thankful I am able to find time to do it!
We did a bit of schooling. A nice light day...and the girls appreciated it. Melina will have a few tests coming up and so Monday will be a hard long day for studying and such.
I have been trying to catch up on house chores. Trying so hard to keep up with myself and my kids and my husband. There are so many things to be done and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. With teaching the kids all day, seems my home gets a little unruly! So, that is my goal today and tomorrow...clean, clean, clean! It's hard to be Super Woman!
I hope that you are not to bored with my pumpkin patch photos. I had taken so many and I have enjoyed them all. Hope you are too.
Here are my next batch of pictures...I believe this will be it for the pumpkin farm. I hope to have pumpkin carving and Halloween costume photos up for my next post. So stay tuned...

I took this driving on windy roads in Spokane. Well my husband was driving and I was trying very hard to snap a quick picture! Pretty good considering all the bumps and twists in the road!

Just another picture of the castle! I just love this castle. I love that you can go inside of it and look off the balcony. I love the hops vines growing on the sides. I love the paintings they did on the outside and the inside. I love the painted creatures all over the castle that we like to look for. I wish I had one in my backyard! (It would be totally for my kids...I'm serious...heeee)



This is where we hopped on the train for a drive around the pumpkin farm!


These photos are not in order. This is me and my husband is next to me, watching our girls throw the bean bags into the piggies mouths! They loved that they could throw something at their parents!!! Melina was really chucking them at us! I was trying to avoid my camera being hit by one of the bags!!!



We were able to throw the balls first. Our chance to hit our girls...(oh stop...I would never hit my kids...never!) Maybe that is why the girls were really throwing them hard at us! I really couldn't even make it in the mouth. I think I did once or twice, so my kids were safe...this time...moooaaahhhh!




This is at the farm also. It is a huge pirate ship that kids can climb and slide on! You can even go inside of it. There is a dead (all bones) captain inside. Maybe later I will post that photo.



Dad and Melina on the train! Ahhhh, precious.



Tooot tooooot!!!! Chuga Chuga!



Big huge mouse trap! Watch out, it could take down my husband!


Just a perfect day! I loved the fall tree colors!

May God bless you all today! May He protect you this weekend. Remember to have fun on Halloween, but be super safe. Don't eat all your candy...well, at least that is what we tell our kids so we can sneak in there later and have one, or two!
Wow, I must be feeling a bit spunky today! I am a good girl, I am!
Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...