God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning!
Thought I would post something earlier today. We are getting ready to start our day of school. Melina is currently doing her online Pre Algebra class. It is really cool and she gets to be with other kids her age as the teacher teaches. She does this as well with her Language Arts class. These classes are just extra lessons, she still has LA and Pre-Al assignments that we do in our home. LOTS of work!!!
Olline is doing great as well in her studies. Both girls do a program called Study Island and they can earn ribbons for the high grade percent they earn. Olline won a blue ribbon and a free pizza for doing so well in her Study Island!!!
So, it's school, school, and more school...then off to the swim team!!! (Hope I can shower somewhere in there) Tuesdays and Thursdays are always long days because the girls swim after school. Melina also swims Friday...lots to do and we love it. Hard, tiring, stressful, but so worth it! PTL!!!!
Here is my next batch of photos from our pumpkin farm field trip. Thought I would start off with my lovely daughter with her bushy eyebrows. No, those are not her "real" eyebrows. Those are moss eyebrows she pressed on her real eyebrows! Actually, I think they came from the fuzzy part of the corn husk. She was getting tips from her dad!!!!

Another pretty photo of the maze and sky.


Oh look...its my daughter and myself! Usually I am not in photos, but my husband took a quick pick of me and I am so happy Melina snuck in this one!!!



Every year we take this photo. It is sort of a joke because my dad's name is Bob! It is just a little fun they add to the Corn Maze. No, I suppose it really isn't funny, but we still have a chuckle or two over it! My dad is alive, young and not even close to the grave...sorry dad! (We love you Papa)



Here is our family! Having a great tome together! I love these people so much!


Here is a close up of that grave!


Hope your day is filled with great things. Things of Love, Happiness, and the Love of Jesus!
God Bless


1 comment:

  1. The photo of Olline, you & Melina, & Jade makes me miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...