God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time is going fast...

Yes, time is going by so fast. I know that it isn't really going any faster than usual, but I am feeling that way in my head. This week is about over and I feel like October has come and gone. I feel as if October never started. I am trying to enjoy every moment that life brings. To enjoy the beauty God has given us. It is worth pausing for and taking a deep breath to see it all.
Homeschooling makes it feel as though the days have been just passing by! We are doing a great job and I feel as if the girls are learning and having fun. Though I know we sometimes get in a pattern of just doing the work and forgetting to breath a little. We need to take a step back sometimes. Homeschooling has been a life changing journey and we are so happy with the decisions that we have made. I can't believe that we have almost finished two months so far!!!
Here are a few photos for the day! Hope you enjoy:
Our old ghosts the girls and I made a few years back!!!

Girls have been raking the leaves and hanging our ghosts!



(Check out the On Cloud Nine button at the bottom to see more photos on Pastor's Girl's Ponderings)

I took this picture last Monday of the sunrise at 7am. The mornings have been so gorgeous! I brought my camera with me and pulled off the side of the road for this one. I loved the fog rolling off the icy ground.

God Bless everyone and may He guide your path!



4 comments:

  1. Your sunrise picture is beautiful! I love it!

    Thank you for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear I'm not the only one with the camera sitting on the seat in the morning and pulling off to grab that great shot! Keep it up, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots! Sunsets are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Great photos and love hearing about the girls! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...