God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snickerdoodles and Banana Bread

Nothing better than being married to a pirate!!!!!!!

JAWS!

Harry Potters Castle "Hogwarts" at Universal! We didn't get to see inside. It opens this month on the 18th I think!

Melina on the Monkey at Universal

Olline being blasted by the rocket at Universal

Olline riding the waves at Universal!

I thought I would post a few more Florida vacation pictures. It just makes me want to be there again! So much fun there!


Yum..I think the girls and I need to make some cookies and banana bread. It is another stormy looking day and I think that it is a perfect day to bake something. Then I can go and have my one hour massage!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...