God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Friday, June 4, 2010

Rain-what else do I say?

Well, I sure appreciated yesterdays weather! We tried to suck it all in as much as we could. So, today it is raining...again! I suppose we need the rain...I suppose. I went to Safeway this morning and it was just pouring down hard! I think we will get a few dry days soon, I hope.

Melina this morning finished all her school work, except math, all on her own. I went swimming and she worked hard on school! I am so proud of her. Usually she waits for me after swim, but she took it on and conquered it! PROUD...PROUD...PROUD! Wow! She is great. So she is pretty much done with the day! Good job Melina!

Olline has the sniffles. I am praying she heals faster than Melina and Jade. It is a lingering cold. Yuck. She and I have some schooling to finish and then we can relax.

Hope all is well with our families. Sending you our love. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...