God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Monday, June 14, 2010

6-13-10 Jade on his boat!

At this point, I didn't realize I was burning!

Happy Melina in boat

Sweet Olline enjoying the ride!

We were able to enjoy a great day on the lake yesterday! Jade hooked up the trolling motor and we tried to fish for a while. We were out for a few hours and we caught zero fish. However it was a great day with the family.
I was very ashamed that I forgot to grease up everyone better with sunscreen! Well, we are all paying the price! Especially me! We are burnt and I feel like a horrible mom! OUCH!!!
I believe it was about 82 or so yesterday. We sure enjoyed it!
Today, we are all recovering from our sun burns. I did swim this morning and that felt great on the skin. Now I am home with the girls, while Jade is working hard at Schweitzer mt. I pray he is ok!
Need to work a little on school work. Not much to do. I think our summer has definitely started and it feels so good.
Well, off to make lunch.....until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...