God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A few things to share...

Today we got crazy and I cut the girls hair! Olline needed it. Her hair was super long and super tangled! So we did a simple trim and BANGS! She wanted her bangs back and I think she just looks super cute! She is so proud of her hair cut.

Melina is even prouder! She wanted layers and I had never ever tried that! I didn't know what I was doing and it scared me a little. But I went for it and thought that if I messed up we could always shave her head bald! What do you think?



So isn't she just so grown up? I think she is gorgeous and I think it made her happy!

Okay...you are thinking "what in the world is Kiwi doing"! Well I will tell you...if you move on to the next photos you will see delicious blueberry muffins! Well, I think that Kiwi snacked on one without my permission! (no, not really, but isn't her tongue funny?)



Yes, Blueberry Muffins make me so happy!!!!!



Here they are! I made them on Tuesday, but thought that I could inspire someone out there to go and make a good batch of muffins! It's a good thing to make with your kids too! Then when they know the recipe super good...they can make them for you! Ya!
Hope you all had a perfect day! It is suppose to storm and rain tomorrow, so we have been enjoying the sunny evening! Oh, and Jade washed and windexed all the windows of the house, inside and out! WOW!!!!! Thank you Jade (what a man!).
God Bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...