God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ponderings for Today

It was 60 degrees today! I believe that Fall is here.

The evening was just so beautiful. It had rained all day. Huge down pours! It was nice to see the day change and the sun shine in our yard.



Our backyard, after it cleared from the rains! God's beauty is so perfect!



This was today during school. Olline and I were watching the super rain fall. She looked so cute with her little red frog.


See the rain on the windows. It was blowing and hitting our back window.


This is Olline's science project for today! We have been discussing all about light and how it works. Today we talked about shadows! How to make them big...how to make them small...using LIGHT! If you can't tell, this is a boy riding his dragon! Olline had a blast doing this. Her sister played with us too. Learning is FUN!



This is Melina's science project today. She is learning about erosion! So she set up a sand pit and poured water in it to represent the "river". She had to create how the waters wear and tear at our earth. EROSION! Fun...took us a while to figure out the directions though. She was really focusing here.


This was last night! We played SORRY! I highly recommend it. It is so much fun. Olline won this time. We did play again tonight, while watching the "Bee" movie. I won once and Melina won once! Olline was just a super positive loser!


This is my calendar for September. Thought I would share it.


Jade's archery target. I received my new camera lens yesterday and I thought I would see how far it reached. Here it is. I am standing in my house at the sliding door. I was hand holding it also, which is hard to get a clear pic. But I think I did pretty good.



Have a great Day! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...