God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ready For A New Week

Here is a couple photos of our Kiwi. She is just our sweetheart. Love her so much.
It is now Sunday night and I am preparing my brains for another week of school! Last week went so well, and I am praying hard that this week will be just as good. Melina asked if I could get all her subjects ready and leave the literature by her bed so she could wake up early and start. I don't know if I could just wake up and start reading...we will see how she does. Sometimes that girl just amazes me!
God blessed us with these two girls and I am so blessed to have them here with me! I am so thankful that in our lives right now, I am able to teach them here.
Also, Jade is doing good. I haven't spoken to him yet, but with a GPS unit called the SPOT, he can text and email me to let me know he is okay and to show online where he is at! Technology is so cool!
Kiwi has found a new home in our cooler hanging in the laundry room! Peek a boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...