God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just a Funny

It is official...schooling has taken over our lives! Fall is in the air and school is all we are thinking about! Girls have been working incredibly hard and accomplishing so much in just 8 days. Melina is required to do so much more and Olline is just pushing through all her assignments! I can't believe we are in our 3rd year of homeschooling. Crazy, but a blessing in so many ways. PTL!
Jade left today for his annual hunting trip! I pray for his safety and guidance. We are already missing him. Hard to see him go. It is quiet in this house now. Sort of lonely.
However, with the girls schooling and back into swimming we will be so busy and our minds will be focused.
This is a short note, as I am trying to find time to update this blog. Thought I would leave you with a funny picture I took in August of the girls swinging. I love their faces!!! So cute. They are my angels!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...