God Has Blessed Our Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lost in the 50's Parade

5-21-11 Yesterday evening we went to our annual Lost in the 50's Parade! Were all the Old and sometimes Crazy cars drive around a path through town! It is a big deal for our little town. It was our 26th Parade and we look forward to many more.


5-20-11 Olline is waiting for the cars to arrive!



5-20-11 Melina looking pretty. If you look closely, my friend Sarah helped me make two circle skirts for the girls today! I am very "brain backwards" when it comes to sewing and Sarah helped me A LOT! I believe the skirts turned out so wonderful and fit in to our 50's theme for the evening! I will take better photos of them today and post later.



5-20-11 Cutie girls

I will post a few cars later. I hope you are all having a great day! God Bless!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...